PRIZE COMPETITION NOW CLOSED "Photo of people taking photographs"

Name
Ian Kerr
Edit My Images
Yes
PRIZE COMPETITION
NEW PRIZE COMPETITION Theme is "Photo of people taking photographs" This should be good fun and give plenty of totally different images. I will start offering 2 or 3 runner up prizes each competition now too as there are so many good entries.
PRIZE is a 4GB SANDISK EXTREME III CARD or Olympus Binoculars! Your choice! Runner ups will get a flashlight/pen.
This competition will run until midnight Sunday 4th April.
Photo must have been taken within last year by the entrant, this will make it fair to all entrants and get you guys out in the cold snapping some new images. Theme was chosen by last months winner Rob-W, well done.
There is a discussion thread at
http://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=212838
to save this one for images only.
1 entry only please. Good luck.

********POST PHOTOS ON THIS THREAD******

**********ALL MEMBERS WELCOME ********

***PHOTOS ONLY PLEASE ON THREAD********

GOOD LUCK.

Anyone wishing a Canon or clearance price list please send a PM

or contact me at kerso1123 AT msn.com stating you are a TP member.

ok to be more accurate...

Gone in 60 (milli)seconds

Taken May 2009 at the Barcelona Grand Prix

A-(451).jpg

Guy in Calumet Edinburgh having a test of the new Canon 1D Mk IV, haven't a clue who he was.

mkiv.jpg

Taken with a Canon 135mm L f2

Here is mine, taken on a TP Meet and all because I didn't ask to take his photo he took mine :LOL:

The Shell Painter.
3454752609_c7be781e24_o.jpg

on reflection

4446708068_cc0a61db6b.jpg

OK Here's my entry-Darran ( Hashcake ) pursuing his hobby of photographing phoneboxes:nuts: Notice the bus(y) Rob

Here is my entry..........the esteemed "ajophotog" using the latest Canon lens:LOL: Taken during our visit to Scotland in January this year.

4309587529_247f16811f_o.jpg

..........and in case you're wondering - yes he did take a shot through it, but apparently there was quite a lot of vignetting!!

Taken at the MK Sport Relief Mile

4456532881_b14bc19b36_o.jpg

Back