PRIZE COMPETITION now closed. Winners announced

Cardiff Bay,

TP_0001.JPG

(y)

Some very good entries in here... Hmmm.... so many options..

I think, instead of one of my Astro shots... I'll go for this..

IMG_8447.jpg

darkness.jpg

SmokeDancers.jpg

Dancing smoke

Darkness, be gone! :)

tmlh.jpg

Can't compete with the night time shots, so a different take on it.

4154125380_b8ff550dda_o.jpg

4153618935_0abd9f57ba_o.jpg

Click on image to view LARGE on black background...

my idea of darkness, it says ZAK by the way lol

Thanks to all entrants, competition now closed. Will announce winner today or tomorrow. Best regards Ian.

Hi, MERRY CHRISTMAS. Apologies for the delay in announcing a winner. I am pleased to announce stoneblower (#56) as the winner of this competition, I am also picking 2 runners up as this was tough to judge, they are
#8 Richard.T & #10 klopek and will receive a kerso 2010 diary. I will ask stoneblower to choose a theme and start a new competition this weekend.
Thanks to all entrants for all the excellent images. Regards Ian.

Congratulations guys :clap:

Thanks Ian (y)

Thanks guys! (y) I didn't expect to win with such an array of excellent pictures being entered & well done to Richard.T and klopek. :clap::clap:

Also a big thank you to Ian for running these competitions & supplying the prizes at his own expense & everyone who enters their excellent photos in these competitions.

Thanks again! :)

Mark

Wow, really didn't expect to get a look in with all the great photos here!

Many thanks everyone, especially Kerso for all his effort and generosity, and a big congrats to stoneblower! :)

Super shot Mark and a very worthy winner, well done to Richard.T and klopek also.
Great comp Ian ;)

Wow, really didn't expect to get a look in with all the great photos here!

Many thanks everyone, especially Kerso for all his effort and generosity, and a big congrats to stoneblower! :)

Thanks Christian.

well done guys.. fab photos! :)

Thanks Michelle.

Super shot Mark and a very worthy winner, well done to Richard.T and klopek also.
Great comp Ian ;)

And thank you Alby.

Good luck too all for the next competition. (y)

Back