Review Pro Nikon D750 Review + 35mm 1.8G Lens

I really don't need to be reading this thread, I'm happy with my D610 it it's few shortcomings. I am happy with it. I am.

To be fair, I find the D610 AF centre point to be excellent - it's lock onto my black cat in near dark without too much fuss.

I would be interested to see the difference in pushing exposure D750 vs D6X0 - I suspect/hope there isn't toooo much difference.

I really don't need to be reading this thread, I'm happy with my D610 it it's few shortcomings. I am happy with it. I am.

To be fair, I find the D610 AF centre point to be excellent - it's lock onto my black cat in near dark without too much fuss.

I would be interested to see the difference in pushing exposure D750 vs D6X0 - I suspect/hope there isn't toooo much difference.
You and me :) but if there are no residual manufacturing issues with the camera I will be very tempted...very!

If you don't like it, don't use it.... you're not missing much.
There's really not a lot of benefit to BBF... there's nothing it does that can't be achieved easily another way. It's main advantage is in preventing the AF function from being interrupted when shooting fast action.

I have AF enabled on both because I use a remote release a lot. (w/ Nikons a wired release will not function unless AF is enabled on the shutter button)

I never said i didn't like it ... "if you don't like it, don't use it" - I detest when people say that, especially when I never said I didn't like it, seems the lazy answer to everything lately.

I was wondering if there's some advantage to it that might be worth getting used to it for. I guess you kind of got there.

Sorry for silence, all gone a bit mad :¬)

Build quality - not held a D810 so I can't offer a comparison. The D750 feels absolutely fine to me though, when I pick it up, not once have I thought 'fragile'. It just feels right.

I've been suing 12bit for years, after some A/B testing, the difference is entirely negligible!

Back