Probably a dorky question, but...

Name
April 2008
Edit My Images
No
...I have finally gotten around to shooting my first roll on my Holga. I know, I'm useless!

Anyways, I now have a question. When you wind the film through to the end, it's sat on the spool. So do I send off the spool with the film? And does it come back with the negs?

Seems a bit of a faff, because it means I can't shoot another roll until I get the spool back. :shrug:

Am I missing something obvious? Please help me befor I open the camera.

Surely you now have a empty spool from the film you just used? which you can move over and put the new film (with its spool inside) in?

Surely you now have a empty spool from the film you just used? which you can move over and put the new film (with its spool inside) in?

Ah... good thinking batman... see, i knew it was a dorky question :LOL:

WOW, you've gone so far as used up a whole film!

Seriously, and I kid-you-not .. but I've still not got the courage to put a film in my MF camera. Too scared to mess it up.

This question of yours would be 10th down my list .. thank you for saving me the embarrassment of having to ask (y), I will embarrass myself with other questions when the time comes :p

I had to go to Jessops to get a MF put into a Rollei TLR. Even they struggled; and I had to look up the manual in the end.

Back