Project 52: Flat Eric's adventures

Name
Jessica
Edit My Images
Yes
Week 1: Mugshot

4244915687_98b7de8373.jpg

Umm...obviously the photos will get more interesting. But this is week 1, the mugshot.

Flat Eric here will be accompanying me for the following year. I shoot gigs and occasionally record signings so Eric is looking forward to meeting some famous faces.

Could be interesting...

...or it might just end in failure after about 3 weeks. :LOL:

Last edited:
Week 2:

Eric went for a walk in the snow. His little fingers felt frostbitten so he had a coffee to help him defrost :)

4275463878_f3fdd4edba.jpg

I'm shooting a HMV instore next week and Eric thinks he may pop along too. The band are Scottish, hairy and tattooed...but he's not scared...much :runaway:

Cool! Will definately be keeping an eye on his adventures. I have a large Eric here who is very excited to see pictures of one of his brothers!!

Hoping to see him in a car at some point!! :LOL:

Week 3:

4289707329_b3026dca19.jpg

Week 3: Little Eric is kinda blurry because he wouldn't sit still he was so giddy!

Nothing to do with the person holding the camera...

Eric was shy so he waited until all the other fans had gone home before asking Simon if he could have a photo.

Taken at HMV Glasgow, Biffy Clyro instore, 19-01-10

I was so nervous about doing this...Bify Clyro are my favourite band y'see but they were very lovely and obliging with all the photos I had and things signed at the 2 instores in Scotland yesterday. Really lovely guys!

Last edited:
Back