Prolinca ir trigger

Name
Ron
Edit My Images
No
Hi All, I am trying to buy a prolinca infrared trigger via the net and cant seem to find any retailers in UK ,any help would very appreciated .
Cheers Bronikon

Prolinca, used to be the budget flash offering from Elinchrom and is no longer in use so you'll only ever get a second hand 'Prolinca' one now. However, any IR trigger will do the job, as IR triggers are just low powered flash units with a red lens.

Hi All, I am trying to buy a prolinca infrared trigger via the net and cant seem to find any retailers in UK ,any help would very appreciated .
Cheers Bronikon

It's available under several different brands names. This is the same thing, £30 Amazon, or lots on the 'bay http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fotodiox-Universal-Infrared-Trigger-Optical/dp/B008BMREEY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1393190786&sr=8-1&keywords=ir flash trigger

Cheap and reliable radio triggers have rather over-taken this technology, but I've had one for years and it works fine indoors, though I rarely use it these days.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies I got a infrared trigger although not prolinca it is a Fotodiox and works great .
Thanks again Richard
Bronikon

Last edited:
Back