Name
scott leeson
Edit My Images
Yes
antkane21.jpg

antkane1-2.jpg

ant1.jpg

kane1.jpg

this was a follow up shoot as the guy loved the first shots. i like these shots, the guys are happy too.

have some more shots to finish, i think they will turn out great

c&c

Last edited:
I like the first one, the second one doesnt really work for me, I like the guitar in the foreground but his arm looks massive and doesnt look right, its a bit of a distraction for me. Also not keen on the expression of guy in black, I think he should be a bit more moody like the guy in red.

1 for me looks a little weird on the lighting. It is as though you have highlighted the two band members, especially on the guy in the red shirt, by lifting the levels or brightness. Would agree with the arm on number 2, but I prefer this shot out of the two.

3 & 4 are better photos but give two completely different impressions of the band?

In 3 it looks like he's going to start some heavy metal or something like that, whilst 4 looks like he's about to do a lullaby and seranade a girl in a tower?

3 & 4 are better photos but give two completely different impressions of the band?

In 3 it looks like he's going to start some heavy metal or something like that, whilst 4 looks like he's about to do a lullaby and seranade a girl in a tower?

lol your right, would be good if they were giving the same impression.

they were just photos for the 2 guys. and the band does a wide variety of music.

from metal to love songs

Oh soz,

Got confused with the 'Promo' bit in the tag line :thinking:

At the end of the day if they like them they'll come back for more so well done :clap:

sorry i should have made it clearer, they both sing together and alone, the pics do represent their music genre :D

Glad we got that sorted lol

So what gear were you using and what was the lighting set up for the last two?

d300, sigma 17-70 2.8, 2x 300w stellar strobe 1 to the right set at 1/32, 1 on the left 1/16ish and closer, 2 90x90 softboxes

do you prefer number 2 without the forearm?

Number 2 is great now. Surprising how something can change so much.

Nice work and thanks for info, I've still only got a two light interfit system (and not a great one at that) may be time to dig into the savings again lol

2 lights is plenty most of the time, just make sure you position them right.

Back