Proud moment

PIKEMAN

Dances with Squidgers
Name
Steve
Edit My Images
Yes
Had first chance saturday to get to feeding station after my holiday . I was very lucky when the male woodpecker brought his offspring to the feeder .Very pleased with this shot ,not seen many photos of a young woodpecker being feed before. C&C Welcome . Thanks for looking Steve(y)
1 dad on feeding duty
Proud-dad.jpg

2 baby close up
baby-woodpecker.jpg

Post any more like this and you're banned. :nono:

;)

Great shot, what lens were you using?

Post any more like this and you're banned. :nono:

;)
Sorry ct but it's your own fault for been so helpful with your bird tips!!:LOL: thanks for comments(y)

Bloody brilliant!!:clap:

Thankyou for your comments. for these shots i was using CANON 100-400 L
1st shot 190mm focal lenght
2nd shot 400mm focal lenght

Fantastic! :clap:

I feel lucky when I just get a glimpse of these in my garden, so I can see why youre so chuffed with captures like these.
Both fab shots in their own right but I do love the close-up!

Thanks for sharing!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: . . . . . . . (y) :D

Good stuff PM ... (y) ... and not in the best of weather/light judging by the conditions ... :shrug:

Nicely captured and timed very well ... ;)

:p

Totally brilliant - well done

I think I'll just chuck my gear away right now:shake: I couldn't manage shots like those even if their little feet were glued to that post:LOL:

Perhaps I'll take up bowls....or fishing...or...

I was very lucky when the male woodpecker brought his offspring to the feeder .Very pleased with this shot ,not seen many photos of a young woodpecker being feed before.

You are correct Steve, A rare occasion indeed but I was also lucky last year and grabbed this for my efforts..:)

woody-feeding.jpg

BTW: You shot 2 is a cracker..(y)

Exellent photos steve i am green with envy very well done you deserve it for your patience

Wow!! thanks everybody for all your kind comments much appreciated.
Nice capture busterboy well worth your efforts mate:clap:

Love the shots steve, i will put it down to your patience rather then it being a Canon. (you know what i mean) well done, bloody brilliant. :nikon:

not bad them steve not bad at all

:clap: :clap: :clap: well done

(y) unbelievable steve . again another bird i cant get close to . i suppose ill have to set something up in the wild . in fact you have made me do this for the week end :thinking:
many thanks
jason

(y) unbelievable steve . again another bird i cant get close to . i suppose ill have to set something up in the wild . in fact you have made me do this for the week end :thinking:
many thanks
jason
I hope it works ok for you jason :) and look forward to seeing your photos .had to wait about 8 weeks before my first visit. then about 2 weeks for them to use the stake.

meant to coment on these earlier but it's all been said, cracking shots :)

Amazing shots, both of them.

Back