Proud Pops

Name
tom
Edit My Images
Yes
I am a very proud Pops (granddad) my eldest granddaughter took her first dancing exam today and on the off chance I would be allowed to take pictures i armed my Canon 60D with a 70 - 200 F2.8 and I was allowed to snap a few and this is the pick of them I just love the way she is loving the dancing and is having so much fun, I know some on here will have other thoughts but each to their own I just wanted to share with all

6903958063_1e1975fa29_z.jpg
[/url] Rhiannon-exam_0062SWFOY-Edit.jpg by Tom_campbell_652, on Flickr[/IMG]

(y)

She certainly seems to be enjoying herself doesn't she - great fun was had by all eh?

What a lovely happy shot.

I shoot dancing - adults, rather than children - but I love dancing myself so for me capturing the fun of it is an important part of the shot. Its not posed, its just pure, natural pleasure and joy in dancing. You've got that here. :)

thanks to you all and yes she did in fact of those of all ages that were taking their exams that day all achieved between 83 - 93% the youngsters were doing rosettes only, and all passed but the older boys and girls all did well and to be honest I know nothing about dancing having 13 left feet really enjoyed watching the skill of some of the dancers even though a few were also ill during their various dances.

Back