Provia and Velvia, how available in the UK?

antonroland

Inspector Gadget
Name
Anton
Edit My Images
Yes
Sorry but I’m curious. Do the guys who talk about it shoot from frozen stockpiles or what?

Well then, good to see that, thanks folks!!

I’ve been buying from AG for years. Always good prices and quick delivery. Their photo lab is also highly recommended.

It's the cheapest I've seen Fomapan, that's for sure.

Watch out for the delivery charge. I've been using Analogue Wonderland and buying in £50 batches for zero delivery charge (wouldn't apply to Anton of course). Watch out if you apply your "wonder points" to discount the bill; it's the price you pay that triggers free postage!

Anyone willing to mail me film from time to time if I cover the cost AND ask very nicely?

Anyone willing to mail me film from time to time if I cover the cost AND ask very nicely?
I know Analogue Wonderland do international postage (https://analoguewonderland.co.uk/pages/delivery-details). For most of us lesser mortals, the sunlit uplands of Br***t mean new forms to fill in that are probably best left to the experts...

Looks like AG and Wex don't deliver to South Africa, though there was a chink of an option for AG. Other options include Nik and Trik, Silverprint, Firstcall Photographic etc...

Back