PS elements 6 help

Name
Ian Hathaway
Edit My Images
Yes
I've got the above. I've had it about 3 months and cannot for the life of me seem to get my head round it.:bang: I've even bought Elements for dummies, and although its been a help of sorts, I'm still so frustrated by it. :bonk::bonk:
I shoot in raw and jpeg and I would like to import only the raw images into elements and leave the jpegs in "my pictures"
Is there a "decent"(idiots) guide I can get hold of to help me perform the basics without having to trawl through 400 pages.
All I want to do is check and adjust my images to suit.
Apologies for being a PS numpty:coat::coat:
Cheers
Ian.

"The Photoshop Elements 6 Book for Digital Photographers by Scott Kelby", very easy to understand idiots guide much better than the dummies books, i can assure you if i can understand it anyone can :D get it HERE (y)

"The Photoshop Elements 6 Book for Digital Photographers by Scott Kelby", very easy to understand idiots guide much better than the dummies books, i can assure you if i can understand it anyone can :D get it HERE (y)

Thanks TG.(y)
There are so many books on PSE 6. Its always good to get a recommendation as opposed to guessing which is what I did with the dummies book.
I shall try and buy it today as I want to get my hands on it pronto. If not I'll order it later.
Cheers
Ian..

I have a few Scott Kelby books and always find them very easy to follow, although he does have a strange sense of humour in them but you just have to ignore that :D, you may be lucky and pick it up in the sales in one of the high street stores like W.H.Smith or Waterstones, i always tend to buy from amazon though as i've never seen anywhere cheaper for books.

Anyone know if there is a book for 'Elements 7', or are 'v's 6 and 7' that close as the media say???

CJS

PS answerd my own Question, went to Amazon serched and found the 'Ev.7' version.

Back