Published - and Credited!!

Keltic Ice Man

Glossary King
Name
Allan
Edit My Images
Yes
As some of you guys know I took some shots at a dance show last weekend. (Well around 2000 shots actually :( ) which I am now processing, so that they can be sold for charity. With 300 people in the dance school and 12 hours of rehearsals and show on Sunday I think I got away lightly.

I sent 5 pics from the show to our local newspaper, and heard nothing, until I opened the paper tonight and found that nearly 2 pages of the paper are covered with my pics and unlike any other time they have used my pics they even credited me as the photographer.

I'll post some of the shots in a few days when I get away from processing.

Chuffed to bits I am :woot:

Allan

well done, congratulations. enjoy :)

Congrats, very well done mate. Next step is persuading the local paper to pay you for them :) the buggers are always saying they have no budget.

Way t' go that man
:banana: :clap: :banana:

:clap:
can only say whats been said mate well done and congrats:clap:

Good one.:clap: :clap:

I think the saying is Bitter Sweet, bitter for the fact that they have filled two pages and cant even give you a credit and sweet in as much it does make you feel really good to see your photos in print

:banana: congrats

They used your pics ,,,,now send them the bill.:)

Nice one.(y)

:canon:

Time to start charging them for your work methinks - They must be happy with the quality of your work otherwise they would not have used them.

well done mr ice

its a great feeling and really spurs you on to do more stuff

look forward to seeing the pics

Congrats.

Must be a great buzz seeing your pics in print in this manner.
They look excellent.

Back