Published and no fee!

Edit My Images
Yes
The old chap has just had the satisfaction of seeing one of his pictures in a woodworking mag. My son's article on making the toy fork-lift that I posted some time back set in the Dales, is in next issue. Some of my pictures will be used but it is not me that gets paid - its him as he gets paid for the complete illustrated article. The poor old artistic director just gets to mind the grandchildren!

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e375/Exfangman/Working-in-the-Dales.jpg

Well he is your old chap and presumably used your pictures with your permission? I really would just be happy to see my work published and pleased for my old chap that his article has also been published. Sometimes family definitely has to come first ;)

So congratulations, I think?

Aye I'd be pleased at just getting it published, and even more so that his article has been published.

Ahhh grandchildren...all of the fun, none of the work! :D I can't wait till I have grandkids :D

Great stuff Fangman, still a great pleasure doing it though.

Ahhh grandchildren...all of the fun, none of the work! I can't wait till I have grandkids

Some very good news, Helen and myself have just become proud grandparents for a second time, Fay Rachel born 290306 weighing in at 8lbs, mother and child doing very well. :thumb:

Mike

Congratulations Mike. I've just become an uncle for the ...erm..1, 2, 3....er...16th time.
Sister had a baby girl the other day @ 32 wks. Weighing in at 2lb 8 oz.

congrats Mike on the new grandchild

congrats Marcel on the the niece, that is a very small baby

Congratulations on the grandchild - make the most of them before they out grow you. My Dad was wonderful with our tribe - daft enought to join in their games etc.

At present my lot or grandchildren aren't selfconcious when the camera is out - my son's dog sent a message on the birth of the latest suggesting he should be chipped in case he strayed in Tesco's to remember that she (the dog) was pop's favourite grandchild and always to smile first time when the camera is pointed in their direction otherwise they would be blinded by the repeated flashes!

Back