Puffin in the rain (plus Farne Island trip report)

Edit My Images
No
Afternoon all, I thought I'd share another image from my recent Farne Island trip, this time of a puffin in the rain:

Rain_puffin.jpg

Also, if you are interested, I have done a quite lengthy write up of the two days I spent there, along with many more images. For those interested, you can read the article here.

:)

I am unfamiliar with these beautiful birds as I am in Australia. That bill is so colourful and the eye is quite unique too. Great clarity in your shot. Love it to bits ;-)

As a born and bred Northumbrian its nice to see your trip report. Good to see the Farnes through the eyes of others, being fairly local and having visited many times both as a birder, and photographer i probably take the place for granted.

One good point you raised was the slippy rocks, over the years ive seen a few accidents, its so easy to get caught up in the sheer number of photo opportunities and before you know it down you go. :eek:

Great report and set of images.

Thanks all :)

Yep those rocks are lethal, a real hazard! I was a bit nervous walking across them at one point as it was raining so much I couldn't see where I was going properly lol

fabulous photo.... the rain reminded me of a photo i had seen on youtube reviewing the thinktank hydrophobia

then i realised, you had done the review too :)

Great site as well :)

What a great shot with vibrant colours and detail

Back