Puffins from Skomer

Name
Wez
Edit My Images
Yes
Visited Skomer on Wednesday afternoon. The weather was windy and rainy (which turned to drizzle). Sun came out for about 10 minutes. I tried to make the best of what I had though. Got a load more images to sort through yet. My favourite is number 1.

All taken with the Sony A1 and 200-600 and 70-180 Tamron lens.

1. Puffin with Sandeels in the rain by Wez Filtness, on Flickr

2. DSC00281-ARW by Wez Filtness, on Flickr

3. DSC09223-ARW by Wez Filtness, on Flickr

4. DSC00180-ARW by Wez Filtness, on Flickr

5. DSC07337-ARW by Wez Filtness, on Flickr

6. DSC08281-ARW by Wez Filtness, on Flickr

7. Ta-Daaaaa! by Wez Filtness, on Flickr

First three are absolutely terrific. Wall hangers for sure. I'd say you have definitely made the most of your trip despite the adversities.

Fantastic shots, #1, #2, #3 are my favourite.

My goal was to try and capture #2 when I was there in June, didn't manage it but you've done it perfectly!

The first is a superb photo but for interest, the billing in #4 wins for me.

First three are absolutely terrific. Wall hangers for sure. I'd say you have definitely made the most of your trip despite the adversities.

Great set, 1&2 for me. TFS

Fantastic shots, #1, #2, #3 are my favourite.

My goal was to try and capture #2 when I was there in June, didn't manage it but you've done it perfectly!

Nice pics

The first is a superb photo but for interest, the billing in #4 wins for me.
Thank you all, hoping to go and stay for a couple of nights within the next couple of years!

All great shots Wez :D The last four are to my taste. Well taken. It looks like you had a great and productive time :D

Thank you all, hoping to go and stay for a couple of nights within the next couple of years!
The accomodation is top notch! being woken up by Manx's rather than cars is a great experence!

Back