"Beg"
DSC01390.jpg

I wasn't allowed to move the barrel :LOL:

Nikon Pictures...

"Sleep"
DSC_0528.jpg

"Stare"
CSC_0521.jpg

Gutted about clipping the ears in these, think it doesn't take too much from the overall though.. :bang:

Any C&C Appreciated, really want to improve my skill so any comments/help appreciated.

(It isn't glare on his eyes, he has scar tissue on them)

lovely little dog! :)

I really love his expression in 'beg', you might want to think about the background - the barrel is quite prominent and distracting as well as the garden border - if you use a larger aperture (smaller f number) it should take this out of focus, or look for a slightly different location with a less busy background.

and 'sleep' is so cute! maybe get right down to his eye level and try and get the focus point on his eye.

I hope this helps a bit :) and I'm looking forward to seeing some more of him on here.

You are very lucky having a dog that 'poses' :) Mine are now just bored of the camera and look away!!!

lovely little dog! :)

I really love his expression in 'beg', you might want to think about the background - the barrel is quite prominent and distracting as well as the garden border - if you use a larger aperture (smaller f number) it should take this out of focus, or look for a slightly different location with a less busy background.

and 'sleep' is so cute! maybe get right down to his eye level and try and get the focus point on his eye.

I hope this helps a bit :) and I'm looking forward to seeing some more of him on here.

You are very lucky having a dog that 'poses' :) Mine are now just bored of the camera and look away!!!

Would have adjusted the apeture in that, I agree, but "beg" was taken on a phone so have no control over it I'm afraid, one of those wish I had my camera moments!

As for the barrel, it was kind of a joke... You know circus animals? they make them do tricks on barrells? No? Must just be me then :LOL: I thought it was funny, every time he does that beg we hum the circus music.. do do doodle oo do do do do doo :LOL:

I try to avoid focus on his eyes because of the scar tissue, it appears very white in photos so I try to avoid his eye where possible when taking pictures of him, though I suppose with his eyes shut it wouldn't make a difference......

.... stupid me :LOL: think that must have been a force of habit thing.

Thank You for the comment, will no doubt be many more pics to come!
As for your dogs not looking... bribery works a "treat" (y)

Aw... We've got a Pug pup, Jack, he's 20 weeks old now. :love:

Love 'Beg'... he looks like a real character!

Back