Name
Ray
Edit My Images
Yes
Another shot from Whipsnade:)

2750907828_76e174f671.jpg

view large

Last edited:
The penguin laying down is "copied" in the center of the border on the right which spoils it... If I'm honest it's playing havock with my eye's :eek:

If you could have done something with it then yeah a good shot.. But its just that on the right... Sorry

This photo doesn't really do anything for me.. I'm assuming it's a walled enclosure so you couldn't get down low, but I find the background quite distracting and if you were at ground level the background would of been less busy..

hi ray don,t be put off by the very sensitive crit from the others, on the good side the pic is nice and sharp and very well exposed loose the border it spoils a lovely shot hth mike (y)

hi ray don,t be put off by the very sensitive crit from the others, on the good side the pic is nice and sharp and very well exposed loose the border it spoils a lovely shot hth mike (y)
Hi Mike,
Not put off by comments from others. Taste is a very individual thing,what suits one does not suit another. The main thing is to try and learn from others and from yourself.;)

Back