Puppies!

Name
Ian
Edit My Images
Yes
Just thought I'd share these little cuties with you all! I took these over a year ago and although they're not technically great shots, I thought I might get some points for their cuteness value!:love: :LOL:

This is my first picture post and I welcome any comments on how I could have improved them.:)

Thanks for looking!:)

#1. Dinner!
Hmmm-Dinner_-LR.jpg

#2. Getting sleepy now...
Yawn-LR.jpg

#3. Nap Time!
Sleepy-Pups-LR.jpg

Awwwww! they are so cute. I wouldn't know how to improve on them. I am sure there is some greetings card company that would like to get hold of them though. Well Done You.

10 out of 10 for cuteness from me.... I have a blue roan myself and love the breed.

Would have to say 2nd one was my favorite, and its a pitty the handle on the basket was chopped off in the 3rd.

the on the right of #2 and left of #3 is a spitting image of my cousins dog, although she is a little older than these now, she hasnt lost any of her cuteness, or erm manic personality lol

Great catches, and definitely greeting card material, shame about the handle on the last one though as Lee said.

Thanks very much for the nice comments everyone! (y) :)

Shot 3 was a bit of last minute grab shot tbh. The edge of the handle on the right of the basket was very out of shape and messy, so I cropped it off when I took the shot. With hindsight I should have included in the frame and tidied it up in PS later! :bonk: Doh!

Was great fun to do though! :love:

Oh my, I want every single one... mostly the orange roan! Gorgeous (y) :love: :love: :love: :love:

FAB!

Great shots and takes me back 12 years when my dog was a nipper....:baby:

(y) Excellent shots and the white background works a treat..you've really managed to capture their characters in these.

Wow - amazing pictures. Agree with the others - get them off to a couple of greeting card companies!

how did you get the perfect background???

excellent set, i really like all of them!

Thanks again for the positive comments everyone! (y)

how did you get the perfect background???

excellent set, i really like all of them!

They were shot in a studio with an infinity curve matty. It makes life much easier when trying to get nice white backgrounds!:)

Edit: One more for Janice and IanC! ;-)

OR-LR.jpg

Great shots and my wife is cooing all over them!

What's an infinity curve btw?

It's one of them there white things that comes down and curves along the ground so you dont get a line behind the subject !! ;)

and............ I NEED that puppy... .I MUST cuddle it to bits!!:love: :love: :love:

Back