not done anything to these except quickly lob a copyright thing on them

will do some processing when I get round to it though

puppy1.jpg

puppy2.jpg

puppy3.jpg

puppy4.jpg

puppy5.jpg

puppies.jpg

They are just tooooo cute for words... give me your address immediately as I am coming round to steal them!!!! :D

And for goodness sake get them off your furniture.... dogs are for the floor!! :LOL:

There should be a rule about posting puppies on the forum as everytime the wife sees some puppies she wants one :LOL: nicely photographed ;)

they are American Bulldog Pups.. and sadly not mine

I need to do some light editing just to sharpen them up a bit and to do a proper copyright thingy but I really liked them. There are a couple more in those that i shot that are even better IMO and will pop them up once I have done with them.

Certainly have 'cute' written all over them. (y)

Im glad you mentioned that they needed sharpening... I was beginning to think I was going mad when no-one else did.

They are so oh so very, very cute, but Im with Janice ... floor... youll only regret it! :LOL:

I must say the leather in the background in the first four makes it look like a proper professional bg... very well thought out! (y) (I'll let them off for being on the sofa then!!) :LOL:

tbh i only noticed that when I got them into photoshop :) but it worked out quite well

i used the sofa as it was the only dark thing in the room and the thought of trying to take pictures of white dogs against a white\cream background had me in a bit of a spin :)

we allow the dogs on the furniture btw but off means off and it means off now. normally the sofas have covers on them

Back