Puppy Update - 16 weeks

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Its been a little while and I know how some of you like puppy photos, (@viv1969) so here's a couple of Luna from todays walk around Cannock chase. We were part of a group walk with 22 other Akita's (and who says they are not friendly ;) ) Please note these are purely snap shots and records of the day.

AWRT Walk October 11, 2015 7468_.jpg
AWRT Walk October 11, 2015 7432_.jpg

awwwww Chris she's so cute!!

IS she going to wind up as big as the other pooch in pic 2?? :eek:

Looking good Chris (y)

awwwww Chris she's so cute!!

IS she going to wind up as big as the other pooch in pic 2?? :eek:

She won't be far off, that dog looks a touch bigger because he's a long hair Akita, however from looking at the others bitches that were there, she won't be far off. She'll be almost 1 by the time next years mega meet comes along ;)

Looking up must be making friends :D healthy little pup
she was indeed, she made lots of friends and also tried to get involved with 2 11 month old dogs that decided to play (even though they were twice her size)

Looking good Chris (y)

Cheers Chris, she really is a stunner. She also has an amazing temperament to go with it.

Stunning looking dog, but I may be biased as a dog lover.

Stunning Chris, and I've met a few in rescue, all been lovely friendly dogs :)

Stunning Chris, and I've met a few in rescue, all been lovely friendly dogs :)
Thanks Ingrid, we think so, however some of the people we bumped into on Sunday looked a little unsure about the dogs. Although I guess seeing a pack of 22 Akita's walking towards you might be a little unnerving :) I have to say they were all impeccably behaved, not a single bark or grumble.

Thanks Ingrid, we think so, however some of the people we bumped into on Sunday looked a little unsure about the dogs. Although I guess seeing a pack of 22 Akita's walking towards you might be a little unnerving :) I have to say they were all impeccably behaved, not a single bark or grumble.

Try walking with 3 GSDs people don't just look unsure, they either cross the road or if out in the country, turn round and go the other way ;)
People's misconception of some breeds really annoys me:rage:

Try walking with 3 GSDs people don't just look unsure, they either cross the road or if out in the country, turn round and go the other way ;)
People's misconception of some breeds really annoys me:rage:
Tell me about it. The number of times I get asked "Akita's, they're fighting dogs aren't they?" Gggrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

Back