Purchase Fujifilm X-T2

Name
Vittorio Rossi
Edit My Images
No
I need an indication ...
I'm going to buy a Fujifilm X-T2 on eBay and I need a reliable seller.
Any indication?

Thank you!

Biggest positive feedback with absolutely no negative. Other than that get it from the fuji refurbished store with the discount code

Tough one this Vittorio.

The first one has such a low feedback. Even I who last did anything on EBay almost a decade ago have more!! I'm not too sure to be honest. The second is a grey dealer so you'll be reliant on their warranty. I don't know much about them but if going grey, why not look at Panamoz? Their support, by way of reimbursed costs is praiseworthy.

Last edited:
Neither of those two listed fill me with confidence.
Don't be too hung up on location either. I recently bought an L bracket from a UK supplier - based in Southsea, or so the eBay ad said. It came all the way from China.
The first holds a lot of stock for someone with only 22 feedbacks.
The second is nominally in France. So what about warranty? Both seem to be third party cover and not manufacturers.
I wouldn't buy from them, but as ever caveat emptor. My own view is that it is better to spend an extra £100 or so rather than lose £1,000.
Panamoz/Digital Rev/HDEW might give a more reassuring transaction.

panamoz are frantastic. although you can still buy cheaper off the fuji refurb store and they come as mint!

Sorry guys...
Do you know this seller?
If you really want to buy a grey import from Kowloon I can think of several better Hong Kong sellers with established reputations.

You were given the best answer in post #2 and post #10 (complete with direct link and discount code), ie. the official Fuji refurb store - unfortunately, since then they're now out of stock (except for the more expensive graphite version).

In post #5 the better grey importers were listed by mickledore.

Back