Purple droplet pics

Name
Angi
Edit My Images
Yes
Not the collisions I was hoping for, but I'm awaiting delivery of some 5mm tubing for bigger drops - the tubing I have is only letting tiny drops out with unremarkable collision results. but I'm pleased with the colours and lighting.
I bought myself a piece of purple perspex, placed it behind the drops and bowl and the flash behind it too. No photoshopping of colours here, this is how they actually came out. I think i will get a few other coloured perspex sheets off ebay :)
The water was tinted blue with dye and was in a glass bowl, which had a nice effect in some pics as you could see the effects of the flash shining through the bowl of water.
4312163523_96f4005eba_o.jpg

4312899498_a90494bb3d_o.jpg

4312162739_187d846a75_o.jpg

4312898766_9c6a784ec5_o.jpg

4312898634_b9e6b49159_o.jpg

4312898518_1090e07f04_o.jpg

Cool shots, I have taken about 700 of these and only caught one collision! You did very well .. :D

I thought they are all excellent stuff, the colour sets it up very nicely as well as the sharpness.
Numbers 4 and 5 looks like a cobra about to make a kill.

Great first attempts, sadly your choice of colour (which is beautiful BTW) has caused a nicotine craving as it reminds me of "Silk Cut" :) I especially love #2 and #6, Ash had better watch out...

Carl

Cool shots, I have taken about 700 of these and only caught one collision! You did very well .. :D

Thanks, its easy to get addicted to doing these. I';m sure I will take many more in my pursuit of a proper collision.

Some cool looking captures and love the colours.
Thankyou, purple is my favourite colour. Can you tell:D

I thought they are all excellent stuff, the colour sets it up very nicely as well as the sharpness.
Numbers 4 and 5 looks like a cobra about to make a kill.
Thank you, lmao I never thought about that, lol, its strange what we can see in pics sometimes. I can see a face in one of the droplets.

Great first attempts, sadly your choice of colour (which is beautiful BTW) has caused a nicotine craving as it reminds me of "Silk Cut" :) I especially love #2 and #6, Ash had better watch out...

Carl
Oh sorry about the craving. You've done it now Ash will be most upset, my droplet shots arent anywhere near as good as his, but I'm trying:D

Great shots and loving the colours.
Thanks

Hehe, we're teaming up with ideas together ;) :LOL:

Nice stuff there Angi! And I see you did get some collisions, awesome!
Ta , I was disappointed about the lack of collisions, really low count, but next time it will be better. I just liked the pretty colours:nuts:
Really nice shots, number 6 my favourite of your set though. The colours and tones in the upper slash are just spot on. (y)

Tommy.
Thank you.

Fantastic Captures I Really Like No.1 No.2 No.4 No.5 And No.8 Very Sharp And Crisp And Great Colours Very Well Done

Kirk

Back