Q/ How do you fit a manfrotto head onto a set of HAMA legs

Name
Craig Denton
Edit My Images
Yes
I recently bought a 804RC2 Head and was planning on either a 190xprob or 055xprob, but there was nothing wrong with my existing legs, just a really cheap nasty head.

So after trying to sell, and failing, i decided i would put the Manfrotto Head on the Hama Legs.

So after snapping off bits of the old head as it was a sealed unit, i finally got the the column, measured up sizes, and have made an adaptor.

Ive made sure only the legs have been modified, so in the future if i buy some manfrotto legs, the head can be easily removed, and the legs binned.

What do you think? ( The alluminium adaptor is the new bit )

2677775986_c3890073f3_o.jpg

2676960553_06a677c4c2_o.jpg

2677775768_7e6ebdd659_o.jpg

If it does the job then I think you get full marks.... No point in binning the legs if they are still functional to you.

Good job.

Shutterman

They are fine, not as nice looking as a new set, but it was the head that was ****ing me off, and i dont really use it a great deal, so it made sense in the end to upgrade the bit i hated.

Nice work! I do love to see a bit of ingenuity (y)

Did much the same to a ? Hama tripeodd (sic) to mount a pair of x12 Binoculars on. Legs are too wobbly to use for a camera but work fine for the binos.

It looks very swish! :)

spray it black - no-one will ever know!:clap:

Back