Quality compact camera strap

Skyline

Emmet Brickowski
Name
Dave
Edit My Images
No
I have a Canon G7 X. For 3 months I've had the OP/TECH Cam Strap QD for Compact Cameras on it. That's starting to fray already. Amazon are taking it back and refunding me.

What quality strap would you recommend for a compact camera?

I use one of these and have my slr plus half a kilo of lens dangling comfortably from my wrist.

I have a Canon G7 X. For 3 months I've had the OP/TECH Cam Strap QD for Compact Cameras on it. That's starting to fray already. Amazon are taking it back and refunding me.

What quality strap would you recommend for a compact camera?
I've just bought a Black Rapids metro strap off of here for my Fuji X-T1 I havent used it yet but it looks ok and well made. Most of the time I have one of those paracord wrist straps in @simon ess link

@d00d I hope you alternate arms David or your gonna end up with one considerable longer than the other :LOL:

@d00d I hope you alternate arms David or your gonna end up with one considerable longer than the other :LOL:

:LOL: TBH ... it hasn't happened, yet ... but it gives one a nice sense of security and I know it will hold up no problem.

I use these.

They're excellent.

(y)
I like the look of this. I need a thin end though as the strap hold on the G7X is very small.

I use one of these and have my slr plus half a kilo of lens dangling comfortably from my wrist.

That's the one I'm sending back. I bought one for my dslr that I've had over a year and it's still good. The smaller one though for a compact is a mini version but hasn't last 3 months.

I've just bought a Black Rapids metro strap off of here for my Fuji X-T1 I havent used it yet but it looks ok and well made. Most of the time I have one of those paracord wrist straps in @simon ess link

Thanks for the help but I really just want a wrist kinda one.

i have a brand new one of these you can have for £10 posted lol.

http://joby.com/camera-straps/3-way-camera-strap

neat idea, its a hand strap but you can push a button and pull the strap out into a neck strap.

Clever little device but not for me. Thanks anyway :)

That's the one I'm sending back. I bought one for my dslr that I've had over a year and it's still good. The smaller one though for a compact is a mini version but hasn't last 3 months.

I've used mine daily for three months, thought it was the bees knees, it's made of a slightly stretchy spongy rubbery material, no fraying at all. I'm expecting it to last me decades, tho I will test it regularly for weakness.

I've used mine daily for three months, thought it was the bees knees, it's made of a slightly stretchy spongy rubbery material, no fraying at all. I'm expecting it to last me decades, tho I will test it regularly for weakness.

I must have got one that was made on a Friday at 4pm :D

Back