Quantum Vs Sunpak..

fraggle101

Not a mermaid
Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
Im in need of a power pack for my flash.. iv seen the Quantum packs and they are very good but expensive.. now iv seen the Sunpak TR2000 on ebay but have no idea if this is any good or indeed compatible..

Anyone got any thoughts on them??

I am after a power pack as well, so will you let me know what you find out.
Got the canon one but it's crap.

Im in need of a power pack for my flash.. iv seen the Quantum packs and they are very good but expensive.. now iv seen the Sunpak TR2000 on ebay but have no idea if this is any good or indeed compatible..

Anyone got any thoughts on them??

Fraggle

I think you should request a change of user name to......

Captain-Pap-007

Have you had any good paptures whilst out and about..

Shutterman

ok PL, i'll let you know.. theres a guy on here was selling an older Quantum z but im undecided atm..

Shutterman, that could be a good name!! lol..

iv had 2 pics in the last 2days in the daily mail and the sun's websites The sun JayZ.. lol..

And i got one of John Lydon (Johnny Rotten) in the daily Star today!! woohoo!! my first published!!! I should have started a thread on it shouldnt i???

ok PL, i'll let you know.. theres a guy on here was selling an older Quantum z but im undecided atm..

iv had 2 pics in the last 2days in the daily mail and the sun's websites The sun JayZ.. lol..

And i got one of John Lydon (Johnny Rotten) in the daily Star today!! woohoo!! my first published!!! I should have started a thread on it shouldnt i???

Congrats on that mate, sounds like your having a blast .... you using same people as Natjag to get them out there...

yes and no.. lol..

Its been fun but hard work.. lol. a lot of standing around and being alert!! which is good, cos the world needs lerts..:LOL:

Fraggle, I bought mine from a guy in the States and it's been superb as well as a lot cheaper than the Quantum, if you go www.aljacobs.com you'll find all the details.

Hope this helps.

(y)

Have you started papping now? :D

Im looking into that Colin.. thanks for the link.. I'll post my decisions..

from what i gather from that site, it plugs into the battery compartment, and its not all that fast?? Also, where it plugs in you cant close the door!! im kind of into things looking neat!! lol.. Im not sold, i like the idea.. but im not sold..

How do you get on with yours?

Back