Question for the guys

My skin tip.

Soap is a young mans enemy, it’s full of greasy stuff that clogs pours.

Mild shampoo is your friend...as is loads of red hot water...followed by more mild shampoo, more hot water rinses...and repeat... then cold water rinses... and repeat... rinse with cold until rubbing hands and face squeak with lack of grease....

... Give it a week or so... (y)

Mind, I'm not very hairy, although I shave every morning standing in the shower... I have tough type skin from all I can tell (more like old leather nowadays, Lol.)... And a small packet of bics lasts me a month...or two. :cautious:

He never uses soap on his face....in fact I wonder if he uses water sometimes :LOL: .....never have and never would encourage him to use soap, for the reason you mention.
I'd never have thought of shampoo though, different :)

i hate shaving, and i need a shave, ive got an electric razor but its gash, so i have to wet shave, the free gelette mach3 they sent me through the post a few years ago does the job but it really iritates afterwards because my skin is so sensitive!

beards are for teachers and scientists, and bearded women

Can't speak for bearded women but I find my beard pleasing to stroke when pondering. Evidently it's a sign of intelligence and manliness.
beard.gif

Can't speak for bearded women but I find my beard pleasing to stroke when pondering. Evidently it's a sign of intelligence and manliness.
beard.gif

Indeed it is ;)!

I've had this beard since I was 17, now 50!! Lost it for 1 week in 2002 having promised my son if he achieved a particular goal I'd shave it off!

He did so I did!

Never again!!!! :shake:

I have a short beard all the time, i love it! :p

I look to young without a beard as well :thinking:

Back