Question on HUION tablet if you own one.

Name
Russell
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, I use a Wacom tablet just now but purchased a HUION inspiroy dial because would like to go wireless. buying the HUION was a lot cheaper than a wireless dongle from Wacom.
With the Wacom you can set keys to do many keyboard (alt, shift etc etc)actions but as far as I have found out cannot dedicate a keyboard single letter (in my case the J)
So can you do this on a HUION tablet, I use On1 photo raw and to set the Black or White point you need to hold down J any other app it's the alt key so need a keyboard in the way on the worktop :whistle: and that's not a problem with tablets but single letters just don't seem to work, unless I missed something? Thanks hope someone understands the question. Russ.

Do you mean for one of the buttons on the tablet, if so I have done just that on my Huion 1060 plus, as per image here within the HuionTablet application and I can do the same for the soft keys.

Screenshot 2023-08-05 at 15.41.53.png

Last edited:
Hi, follow up question on the tablet, maybe silly question but "It states to plug in the tablet to computer to charge but can you also plug in to the household 240V power socket to charge faster? Thankyou, Russ.

Hi, follow up question on the tablet, maybe silly question but "It states to plug in the tablet to computer to charge but can you also plug in to the household 240V power socket to charge faster? Thankyou, Russ.
The power output of a standard computer USB port is fairly low - a dedicated usb charger plugged into a power socket will probably have a higher current, so will charge the tablet faster.

Back