Question regarding the Lastolite Hilite background

TG.

Name
Tel
Edit My Images
No
Just a question for those of you who own a lastolite Hilite background, when you assemble it, i'm guessing it has a few crease's in it as would a normal collapsible background, so do the lights blow the crease's out, or do they come out once it's been up for a while and stretched, or can you iron them out before assembling, or do you end up having to PP them out in photoshop, feedback much appreciated (y)

The material that the hilite is made from is a sort of latex. There are creases when it is put up but once the hilite is lit you cant see them.

yeh, i agree with strax, i was kinda concerned over the creasing of the white background wthin the hi-lite... however, once lit you can't tell... be very careful if you are going to try and get rid of te creases, as with it being vinyl, the surface couldl melt / burn... contact Lastolite for more advice... Dan

There are creases when it is put up but once the hilite is lit you cant see them.

Thanks for that Robert (y)

be very careful if you are going to try and get rid of te creases, as with it being vinyl, the surface couldl melt / burn... contact Lastolite for more advice... Dan

Thanks Dan, i only mentioned ironing as i was unsure of the material, now you've said what it's made of i don't think i would attempt it :D i'm thinking of getting one but my main concern was getting the creases out without having to use Photoshop, and from what has been said this doesn't look to be a problem, i guess i should really go and take a look at one in the flesh :)

Back