Quick help needed

magicaxeman

An Idiot
Edit My Images
No
Canon EOS 50E, states it's the first SLR to use ettl and uses the EF mount, so am I safe to assume it will work with my canon EF lenses and 550ex/430ex/st-e2 flash guns?

I just have a real hankering to shoot some film again and though not what I'm really after(rangefinder) it would be a good cheap addition at the price its been offered to me.

EF Mount is for EF lenses so I don't see why not. Not sure about strobes thgough

Canon EOS 50E, states it's the first SLR to use ettl and uses the EF mount, so am I safe to assume it will work with my canon EF lenses and 550ex/430ex/st-e2 flash guns?

I just have a real hankering to shoot some film again and though not what I'm really after(rangefinder) it would be a good cheap addition at the price its been offered to me.

Well I don't know anything about AF cameras, but would suggest that the guys here check this one out on ebay to see if it's a better deal

EOS 500n body, M42 adapter inc in the price + 4 films (worth £2) for £15 (£10 + £5 post)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290482914325&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:1123

Cheers Brian, I couldn't go wrong with that at that price it will satisfy my urges until I can get more money together for a Bessa or similar

Back