Quick introduction

Tav

Edit My Images
Yes
Hello guys, ive been lurking around this forum for about a week or so now and thought it was time i finally introduced myself.

Im Steve (but i go by the nickname Tav) and im from a small village called Kenfig Hill in South Wales.

I've been interested in photography for a number of years but never really had the funds nor the time to actually fully engage in it as a hobby.

But this week i have finally taken the plunge and purchased a Sony A6500 and fortunately i'm now in a position where i only have to go to work 3 days of the week, leaving me plenty of time to get out and about with my new toy.

So far i have only have a cheap 16-50mm pz lens but i am going to be getting the 18-105mm f4 in the next week and then plan to buy a couple of nice primes afterwards.

I look forward to learning more from you guys and as soon as i feel confident enough i will share some of my images with you guys.

Hi Tav, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

Reactions: Tav
Welcome - you are in a wonderful part of the country for photography opportunities - enjoy :)

Welcome to the forum Tav, enjoy yourself here :wave:

Back