quick questions?

Edit My Images
No
Just brought Canon 450D :D :D :D :D

from my local store, so no waiting for delivery :p

the batterys charging now:p

and im just wondering..how long does the battery last?

need to know whether to buy a spare one for it...

and what good sites can you purchase good cheap high memory SDHC cards off?

and also please could you suggest a few cheap acessories?

Thanks,dave0493

Logically a battery only runs out when you are using the camera.

Number of shots, continuous AF, IS, onboard flash, temperature, viewing lcd screen etc all reduce life, so have a spare available for when it happens.

I just want to know how many pictures it will take?

Thanks.dave0493
I already told you in your other thread.

As for your other questions, perhaps do a bit of research and come up with a few options, and ask people for their opinions on them :)

Battery life is dependent how you use your camera i.e. will you use flash a lot and how often will you view your pics on camera screen. So at normal temps the expectation/average is 500 shots no flash & 360 shots with 50% flash. You can get a spare 3rd party battery for about £10 but they don't perform as well as Canon originals (£40) but they are acceptable. The battery only takes 90 mins to charge so I wouldn't have thought you'd have a problem as long as you have access to mains electricity.

Paul

I took 1060 ish photos at Farnborough and the batt indicator still showed a full charge... and 600 odd another day with the same result, i suppose it will get less as it gets used..... I charged it after both days....

I got a spare off the Bay but haven't needed to use it yet :eek:

Hmmmm, "cheap accesories"..... I'm waiting for these :LOL:

Mike

Back