Name
Carl Davis
Edit My Images
Yes
Shot these quickly last night.

Comments welcome.

415544540_gP7Gh-XL.jpg

415544825_auxaK-XL.jpg

I'm not all that good with portraiture, but to my eye, they're both superb. Love the ink black background. I suppose a minor criticism, if you could do anything about it, would be that the top of her head is cropped too much in #2.

I like number one err....too. My only real criticism is the pose, it has lead to an unflattering bulge in her neckline which spoils the shot a bit for me.

thanks for the comments, these were only quick shots and my wife wasnt really in the mood to have her pic taken but she has to suffer for my art, lol.

heres another quick edit, I do have more but they are all similar and I havent edited them yet.

415586451_3niZB-XL.jpg

I am just a novice, so take what I say with a grain of salt...but I think the poses are all just slightly off. If you had her move the presenting shoulder just slightly back it would be more flattering. The neck in those positions looks painful!

I like the first, not keen on the 3rd. SHe has a hint of "Mary Jane Watson, Spiderman" :)

the pose on the 3rd wins for me..

although the shot lacks contrast " minor thing"

and the bra starp should have been spotted...:D

that said the smile shows that she was happy and thats always the most important thing for me..

md(y)

No3 is really good IMO. No2 is an awkward pose in that it's hard to tell if it's her arm or her bust on the right hand side.

Back