Quidco Experts

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
I've just made my first purchase at Jessops and done it through Quidco (not sure if I will get anything back but it should be 4% but I'm not holding my breath as Jessops will probably say that their interrnet prices are not linked to any other offer)
How long does the refund normally take as I think I saw some time ago when I first registered that it could be 2/4 months??
Thanks
Dave

log into your account and it should show up within a few days. You wont actually get the money straight away, it will go through several stages before it hits the paid status. Could be a few days, could be a few months. Im still waiting on seveal things from about October to show up as paid.

Keep your eye on it and chase things up if you don't see it as tracking withing a few days - I lost the cashback on a £1000 Comet purchase when they refused to honour it, but I didn't realise until the deadline for raising a claim had passed....

It does arrive but just takes time. Its not on the full amount with Jessops, its the amount before tax i think.

We got it on the D7000 we bought so as long as you did everything right you'll see the cash

Thanks everyone for that really useful information, yes, it is showing in my account but only as tracked at the moment since I only ordered on line last night and paid this afternoon.
Briony yes, tracking confirmation received with link to my account....thanks
What is the deadline to raise a claim Graham??
Alex I see from my account that the VAT has been deducted from the total as you mention.
Thanks again appreciate all your responses
Dave

Last edited:
What is the deadline to raise a claim Graham??

I can't remember off the top of my head, just keep an eye on it, with Jessops you should be fine though.

Another thing to do if you have an iphone (I assume there's an Android version too) is download the Quidco app, that way you can get check-in cash (normally around 25p) every time you visit a retailer such as Carphone Warehouse. I say visit, a lot of the time all you need to do is click the "check-in" button as you walk past the shop, in fact some of the ones round here you just need to be in the shopping centre for them to pay you :LOL:

I've given up on quidco. Far too flakey. Will they pay, won't they?

You can now get 5% cashback from Jessops with the Utility Warehouse Cashback Card (and many others incl 3% on petrol). And it always gets back to you the following calendar month without fail.

Thanks Graham for the heads up and John sounds an interesting card

Back