Quite a lot of bugs

Edit My Images
Yes
Actually I am very tired today, only slept for 6 hours last night but I just can't help going out to the garden. After taking the shoots, I can't help PP them and I may as well upload them and share with you all bugs lovers then. Like I said to the new member of marco, there is no way back :p

1 Found quite a lot caterpillars on the lawn

2 First time I saw and took a photo of a mite, except @Tintin124 fav spider mite

3 Looks like I p***ed off the bug again:eek:

4 There are loads of these on the grass but very tiny, ID?

7 New woodlice for me

I can go to sleep now, night night all:)

9 Couldn't get a better shot of it, it was hiding in a tiny hole on the wall

10 This is the original angle, I didn't see 'them', I thought it was just a tiny fly on the grass till I enlarged it on the monitor, sorry for disturbing:oops: :$

14 @Paul Iddon I got a longer focal length lens and I could take this from a distance but it still took a lot courage for me:D

Excellent set think you are getting back in the swing now composition has improved 10 fold in this set.

Love the cats mite and the spider in the hole :D and of course the Ant which you have done a far better job than I did.

(y)

Plus on another note well done for starting to teach the newbies that shows how far you have come plus this will push your photography on further as you and @Carlh did for mine.

:banana:

Great shot of the spider in the hole! How did you spot that, did you see it crawl away in there or were you examining the wall - you're really making good strides here (y)

Great shot of the spider in the hole! How did you spot that, did you see it crawl away in there or were you examining the wall - you're really making good strides here (y)

I saw it crawling out from the hole near the front door when I was pointing my torch to the wall to look for bugs, so I went back there while I was done in the garden. It is still there but it is further in the hole and it's no way I can take a shot. Will check tonight again :)

Thanks all for the kind replies:) Composition wise, it depends where the bugs were and where I stood, sometimes I would rather get a clear shot from it than tried to composite as it will easily scare it away. well, it is good fun:D

Back