Quotes for insurance claim

Name
Kevin
Edit My Images
Yes
Unfortunately dropped a lens (Fuji) and have to make a claim. First step is to get two quotes for repair. Locally I have a Calumet but no idea who else. Can anyone recommend? Glasgow area

Not sure who deals with Fiji. But if you call fuji themselves they should tell you who does repairs and your insurance people should be able to tell you who they prefer to use.

Unfortunately dropped a lens (Fuji) and have to make a claim. First step is to get two quotes for repair. Locally I have a Calumet but no idea who else. Can anyone recommend? Glasgow area

If your prepared to step outside weegie land then edinburgh morningside road ..cant remember what they are called I just wander into the shop.:D.could be morningsde cameras..they have done repairs for well over 20 years and know their stuff..also repair flash heads as well the last time I was in..

Thanks, will check them out. Calumet wanted to send it offsite for an estimate, not ideal time wise

I had a rather unpleasant experience with Johnstons some years ago and wouldn't go back.

Back