RA4 tabletop processors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy a RA4 processor and have found 3 I could buy: Ilford ICP42, Durst RCP40 VSN or a Durst RCP 20.

I just want to make small prints (never bigger than an 8x10 size) and have something that's dry to dry and doesn't use too many chemicals. I've been using the Rapid Eye darkroom in London (which I would recommend to anyone to use, it's great), but when I move back to Australia I need to find somewhere else to print - hopefully at home.

I'd imagine myself using it either for a whole day or for 2-3 hours at a time (depending on how the unit stores and uses chemicals), and that's a big concern - units that are less intensive in their use of chemicals are ideal

Any advice about any of these? Know it's a long shot.

Thanks,

Matt

Hey guys,

I'm looking to buy a RA4 processor and have found 3 I could buy: Ilford ICP42, Durst RCP40 VSN or a Durst RCP 20.

I just want to make small prints (never bigger than an 8x10 size) and have something that's dry to dry and doesn't use too many chemicals. I've been using the Rapid Eye darkroom in London (which I would recommend to anyone to use, it's great), but when I move back to Australia I need to find somewhere else to print - hopefully at home.

I'd imagine myself using it either for a whole day or for 2-3 hours at a time (depending on how the unit stores and uses chemicals), and that's a big concern - units that are less intensive in their use of chemicals are ideal

Any advice about any of these? Know it's a long shot.

Thanks,

Matt
You're more likely to get help in the film section, I've reported it to request a move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back