Rabbit Hutch Spider

Very nice find... the lighting is very harsh what did you use?

But focus and composition is spot on. (y)

Very nice, great angle and I love the reflection. Agree with Bryn, it would benefit from some light diffusion.

Nice
The harshness could be reduced by by lifting the shoadows a bit and reducing the highlights.

Lee you need to adjust your Flickr settings I justed downloaded the full size image.

Very nice find... the lighting is very harsh what did you use?

But focus and composition is spot on. (y)

Very nice, great angle and I love the reflection. Agree with Bryn, it would benefit from some light diffusion.

Nice
The harshness could be reduced by by lifting the shoadows a bit and reducing the highlights.

Lee you need to adjust your Flickr settings I justed downloaded the full size image.

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

The flash was a manual off camera one from above and in front. The spider was in a Tupperware box tipped on it's side (with the other side of the box acting as a diffuser). I think the position of the flash hasn't helped and it should have been lower down. I'll spend a bit of time in LR to see if I can reduce the harshness.

Many thanks for the heads up on my Flickr account. Hopefully, I have sorted that now (y)

Nice shot Lee, not really much I can add to the other comments other than looking forward to seeing some more of your work.(y)

George.

Nice shot Lee, not really much I can add to the other comments other than looking forward to seeing some more of your work.(y)

George.
Thanks very much for your comment (y)

I gave the image a tweak in LR and reduced the clarity and had a play with the highlights and shadows. Comparing the two together, this one looks a little washed out but on it's own I think it looks okay.

Rabbit Hutch Spider by MrLeebert, on Flickr

Back