RACMSA Rally of Scotland

Name
Ross Angus Williams
Edit My Images
Yes
A bit late but been mega busy the past month.

Due to the pathetic comments about the watermark I normally use I have changed it for plain text to try and get some feedback on my photography for a change.

1. National B Winner Reay MacKay
DSC_0016-5.jpg

2. Tom Cave going well before punctures and an off ended his rally
DSC_9837.jpg

3. The awesome Fiesta S2000 driven by Andreas Mikkelsen
DSC_9947.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Sorry Ross, far from your best IMO, poorly composed and not very sharp.

Charlie

A bit late but been mega busy the past month.

Due to the pathetic comments about the watermark I normally use I have changed it for plain text to try and get some feedback on my photography for a change.

<snip>

Thanks for looking.

:LOL: Nice to see your images and not the watermark ;)

Difficult to get the movement and speed in these circumstances I like the kick behind #1 but of course a shot of the car moving away is never as good as the one in your face.

#2 is possibly a fraction late on the trigger, meaning the tail swing is stabilising here, or did it not swing?

All seem well lit and in focus with good colour (y)

Charming,shame you couldn't offer at least an acknowledgement to the 25+ responses of your Glen Coe sunset.....some of which were favourable of the shot itself :(

Try being less arsey and you may get some constructive comments,maybe even some nice ones,however if history is a guide ,any critique might not meet with your approval.

So as one of your compatriots says on Dragons Den for that reason, "I'm ooot ":)

Pons

Try being less arsey and you may get some constructive comments,maybe even some nice ones,however if history is a guide ,any critique might not meet with your approval.

So as one of your compatriots says on Dragons Den for that reason, "I'm ooot ":)

Pons

Pons I have no problem with comments on my photography good or bad but to continually comment on a watermark is what I don't get. I don't get comments about the watermark anywhere else, only here.

Pons I have no problem with comments on my photography good or bad but to continually comment on a watermark is what I don't get. I don't get comments about the watermark anywhere else, only here.

I wouldn't be worrying about a few watermark comments ,Ross,no big deal,and at these sizes on here the pics are not much use to folk.

Personally my pics are watermarked by i watermark,and can be made quite unobtrusive and the files are so small when done no one would get a decent image worth printing.

Comment re pics,
For me they are just car shots ,could be anywhere,and show nothing of the event or scenery or folk being there.
Now where's that lovely scenery that I bet they rallied through ?
Pons:wave:

Back