Radical SR8

Matt Sayle

2017MSA Young Photographer of the Year(Motorsport)
Name
Matt Sayle
Edit My Images
Yes
There were three of these bad boys at Oulton Park today and would have been rude not to photograph them! Really happy with the first two. Happy with the rest, hope you are to!

4150929696_61556c45a2_o.jpg

4150930362_3714f659dc_o.jpg

4150928402_719c454b34_o.jpg

4150928810_5b64b33cc0_o.jpg

4150170663_2b295c9d02_o.jpg

4150172027_b8f27bc51f_o.jpg

C and C please!

Thanks,
Matt
:)

Amazing cars, amazing photos. One of these set the fastet production car time round the ring a couple of weeks ago...

Blimey, Matt Sayle in 'not motorsport forum' shocker!!

Considering you have naff all choices in where the cars are parked etc, I think you've done a good job. Just imagine how good number 2 would be if you get the car closer to you and further from the garages using some good DOF.

I won't c&c as I'm on the iPhone and can't really see exposure etc

:clap: A very nice set indeed Mathew. I have not looked at any of your stuff for a while, sort of deliberately really, wanted to see how you have moved on without the gradual thing going on and got to say, if these are anything to go by, you are doing very well indeed. Number 1 I love, and number 5 is quite powerful, although i might be tempted to adjus tthe WB a smidge, it look sjust a bit too orange in the highlight areas for comfort. Otherwise, sterling job matey :clap:

No 2 for me, Excellent shots mate

(y) Great shots Matt, # 1 & 2 for me

poss #2 as a panoramic :shrug:

:clap: A very nice set indeed Mathew. I have not looked at any of your stuff for a while, sort of deliberately really, wanted to see how you have moved on without the gradual thing going on and got to say, if these are anything to go by, you are doing very well indeed. Number 1 I love, and number 5 is quite powerful, although i might be tempted to adjus tthe WB a smidge, it look sjust a bit too orange in the highlight areas for comfort. Otherwise, sterling job matey :clap:

Wow, thank you very much!!

Also, thanks to everyone else :)

nice set apart from the last one, best is number 2. Had a ride in one of these beasts at Mallory park and they are incredible.

Back