radio triggers

Name
mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Ooooh! I'd not heard of those ones, I've been saving my money for PW's but they look to be a lot cheaper! I wonder how well they work in cold snowy places...

Is there any reason you'd need 8 channelsover the cheaper 2 channel ones or even the ones you've got? How often are you in the same location as someone using the exact same triggers?

I've not heard of those. I've got the Cactus V2s which aren't great but the price makes them worth it while I'm still in the experimenting stage. I'd say the next step up is the Skyports and then Pocketwizards.

Word is that the new radio poppers could be good as they maintain ETTL by transmitting the IR signal as RF.

we,ll be using the cheapy interfit trigger for now, home portraits. but as were hoping to do more studio work(hired) in future, hence the 8 chanels ,and mains powered slaves on the 3000,s.
have you noticed the 2000,s slaves cant use rechargeable batteries.
the guy that reviews em/sells em seems happy with em, and theyre a LOT cheaper than wizards.
plus there isnt a HUGE difference between two and eight channel in price. if your gonna buy, you may as well get something that will be ok, regardless of situation.
if we ever get our own studio(yeah, one day) we might invest in something flash, but we,ll see .

Word is that the new radio poppers could be good as they maintain ETTL by transmitting the IR signal as RF.

Still waiting for

a/ Release date
b/ UK price

Looks like as better option than the IR versions from Canon.

Back