Radley (Bichon Frise) is home

cowasaki

TPer Emeritus
Name
Darren
Edit My Images
Yes
Well Mrs_C wanted a dog for her birthday and so my new iPad2 has had to be delayed. Radley (after the handbags!) was collected today......

1st picture after coming home:

radley280211_001 (4703).jpg

I can see Radley (KC name Mr Rupert Bear :)) being a source of many pictures

Last edited:
Darren

That breed is an absolute pain. Radley will rule your life, sleep in your bed at night, wreck your house when you go out & generally change your way of living.

You have been warned!

Cute little critter though!

Any new pics of the dog? Wife loves that breed!!

awwwww! what a cute puppy Darren :love:

I'd love to see some more too - he must be nearly fully grown by now?
x

Radley cuddling his teddy bear

radley070311_001 (H1960).jpg

Radley

Radley.jpg

Radley in the studio

radley 110420 (4978).jpg

radley 110420 (5017).jpg

radley 110420 (5019).jpg

radley 110420 (5021).jpg

Awwwww :love:

I obviously missed this thread first time around, but what a cutie !!!
So has he destroyed the house yet? :D ;)

Just one of the water bed covers at £80, he chewed the zip!!

He really is seriously cute. I thought I had posted these :shrug:

Mega awesome dog. Daughter wants a dog and been told about this breed. No moulting, good with kids. Awwww, very cute.

Great shots.
I have just purchased my 2nd Bichon, wow.... far more demanding getting a 2nd puppy but what an amazing temprement they have.
If you need any advice let me know.

Great shots.
I have just purchased my 2nd Bichon, wow.... far more demanding getting a 2nd puppy but what an amazing temprement they have.
If you need any advice let me know.

Have you had any problems with tear stains?

We've tried changing the food and all manner of stuff that is supposed to fix it :shrug:

Have you had any problems with tear stains?

We've tried changing the food and all manner of stuff that is supposed to fix it :shrug:

Look online for something called Angels Glow it does work ive tried it on casper it can only be bought in usa and is quite expensive but nothing else works

Look online for something called Angels Glow it does work ive tried it on casper it can only be bought in usa and is quite expensive but nothing else works

She has heard of it, it is Tylosin which is an antibiotic. It is banned in the UK because long term it doesn't do them any good.....

Shame really as it does appear to be the only thing (other than photoshop) that seems to work........ There is something called Angel's delight for the uk but she hasn't tried it and we've not seen any results.

Dont use it long term as once its gone it takes months to come back casper has not had any for nearly a year and hes is only just coming back now

Dont use it long term as once its gone it takes months to come back casper has not had any for nearly a year and hes is only just coming back now

Oh right. Does it get rid of staining that is there already or just new fur?

just new fur as far as i know it alters the tear ducts which causes the staining. when the fur gets long the old bits can be cut off. we have tried everything else and this was the only thing that worked

also a word of warning bichons are prone to rashes so i would recommend liverine unction SP? cream as its the only thing that cools the itching down

Last edited:
Back