RAF Conningsby 17/08/07

Edit My Images
No
Hey guys,

Popped up with my dad Thursday evening and stayed in Grantham the night (that was heavy). Anyway, got some shots and I must admit it is a very relaxed/pleasent airbase to be around. Will be going back in September I think.

Thought I would share my blog post for you all. (Clicky below)

C&C Welcome,...

012.jpg

Read/See More!...

King.

Hi King,

I looked at the other photos on your blog post and I reckon you've picked the best one out of the lot to share here. I love the jetwash, you've pretty much got a perfect capture there. Afterburners and all :)

Thanks for sharing :)

Hi King,

I looked at the other photos on your blog post and I reckon you've picked the best one out of the lot to share here. I love the jetwash, you've pretty much got a perfect capture there. Afterburners and all :)

Thanks for sharing :)

When standing in line with the runway you can feel the jetwash, and that must have been 200/250 yards away. My dad stood directly under one of the tornados landing and they come in so low, would say 50/60 feet above your head. He certainly felt that, would even say he smelt different afterward, singed maybe?

Hi King, I had a look at your shots. Really nice work!! very sharp and well presented (y)

Cheers Ally! :)

King.

Just remembered that I got this shot just after one of the Tornados left. He certainly enjoys watching them. Here he would of been directly in line with the jetwash!

RAFCON-6.jpg

King.

Nice work Dan, must get there myself at some point. Gotta love afterburners.
Dean:)

Back