Ragdoll

Looking a little stern unfortunately, but wanted to capture a shot of him with clear sky as background.

Mel.

Thats a lovely shot, well done.:clap:

he is beautiful looking cat - nice shot (only distraction is the color in the bottom right hand corner) - will have to take some pics of my raggie at some stage but it doesnt keep still for long enough

Nice thoughtfull expression, I take it he is a blue point? One of our mob is a red mackerel Ragamuffin.

Yes, he's a Blue Point.
We have 5 Raggies, 2 Selkirk Rex's and a Somali.
Not that cats are addictive of course.
:):):)

ps love your cat photos on Flickr.

Last edited:
Yes, he's a Blue Point.

ps love your cat photos on Flickr.

Ah well, we really are on common ground now, Two Somali, three coons, and Mr Ragamuffin, but we'd love a Selkirk or Devon, they are getting slightly more comon over here, so maybe one day :nuts: (y)

I second the request for more pics please :wave:

Tara

Yes, he's a Blue Point.
Thats a really nice shot against the blue sky - he's looking very stern at you almost as though he is saying "okay I promised you a photo now where's my food". Good grief 5 raggies - I currently have a seal colour point and a tortie moggie - the raggie thinks I am her slave.

Thanks for the comments and pleased to see that there are a few fellow cat lovers on the site.
Will post a few more pics of the rest of the bunch when I get a few spare minutes.

Mel.

Back