Ragged Robin

Name
John
Edit My Images
No
Not sure if this chap had had a night on the tiles or a bust up with the missus
but definately needed to check itself out in the mirror!
Thanks for looking.
John

Nice one - going for the different sort of christmas card - Bah humbug Robin.:LOL:

Last edited:
Nice capture John, I think a few mealworms would put the smile back on it`s face.

Many thanks Scott , Stuart :LOL: and Rich.
Strangely I have been looking through my pics for robin shots as I do make a few Christmas cards for family and friends which was when I came across him from earlier.
I dont think I can afford to take another bird on in the feeding stakes Rich as the ones I have visit already are costing a fortune !!
John

Cracking pic John with a nice bit of humour to it.

Many thanks Scott , Stuart :LOL: and Rich.
Strangely I have been looking through my pics for robin shots as I do make a few Christmas cards for family and friends which was when I came across him from earlier.
I dont think I can afford to take another bird on in the feeding stakes Rich as the ones I have visit already are costing a fortune !!
John

For some reason I seem to have loads of Robin shots on the pc John :thinking: The food bill is going to get worse John if this weather keeps up :puke: Mind you I dont know what sort of prices people are paying but I can get 3kg of sunflower seeds or hearts for just over £3.00 which I dont think is bad. It is the garden centres which are a ripping you off, their prices are nothing short of robbery imo.

For some reason I seem to have loads of Robin shots on the pc John :thinking: The food bill is going to get worse John if this weather keeps up :puke: Mind you I dont know what sort of prices people are paying but I can get 3kg of sunflower seeds or hearts for just over £3.00 which I dont think is bad. It is the garden centres which are a ripping you off, their prices are nothing short of robbery imo.

Hi Rich, yes they are quite photographic arn't they and being fairly new to the site I've had a chuckle at the comments people have made at some of the robin posts :)
You are right about the garden centres as mine is charging me £2.89 for 1.25Kg !! :thumbsdown:
I have just secured a large metal box for the shed so hope to buy cheaper in bulk now that I won't be feeding our furry friends too!
John

Last edited:
I can get 3kg of sunflower seeds or hearts for just over £3.00 which I dont think is bad. It is the garden centres which are a ripping you off, their prices are nothing short of robbery imo.
If you can get sunflower hearts for the same price as seeds you are doing very well Rich, usually the hearts are at least double the price of seeds in my experience.

Back