Rainbow at the lighthouse

Edit My Images
No
Had a bit of luck yesterday..as the weather was pretty good I drove to Penmon Point on Anglesey hoping to get another couple of shots, a favourite spot of mine..a small rain shower passed over the lighthouse & left a nice little rainbow behind, here's the shot all C&C appreciated

Simon

rainbow_at_penmon_point_anglesey.jpg

That's good. I like it, nice composition and colours. (y)(y)

Great composition, well spotted and executed.

Lovely picture. For me the reflection of the lighthouse in the foreground really adds to it, even more so than the rainbow.

I was there a couple of months ago, nice place and one I will return to :D

Great Pic, :D one of the best ive seen of Penmon. I think the rainbow is great and in perfect position! I also like the small waves breaking in the foreground, a flat calm sea wouldn't have looked as good.

you were more than lucky with the weather! :LOL:

cheers
watred.

Good capture - very nice composition, detail and tones.

The reflection is vital; without it the lighthouse looks like it was just plonked there (a la photoshop). This feeling is accentuated by there being no breaking wave around it but one on the beach. The rainbow does add to the pic however as it fills that part of the image providing extra interest and mood. (y)

I like that, the rainbow works very well and is positioned in just the spot in the image. (y)

That could have turned out a lot worse in all sorts of ways. (y)
Good shot

Super shot. Reminds me of a alien being sending out laser beam to destroy the enemy. (Yes the acid runs out soon)

Thanks everyone for the comments...

just one of those "right time, right place" shots...I've visited Penmon many times trying to catch something that little bit different, think I was in luck this time

simon

Back