Raindrops

Edit My Images
Yes
Our Snowdrops are a bit behind this year. They're usually open by now. I saw some raindrops on one of them and thought it might make a decent photo.
What do you think?

snowdrop03800.jpg

I like this alot (y) You seem to have a fair bit of sensor dust, maybe give the camera a blow out?

I like this alot (y) You seem to have a fair bit of sensor dust, maybe give the camera a blow out?

Yes, I've only just noticed it. It's never been cleaned in over a year and I'm always changing lenses. Keith.

I like this. I was wondering whether to leave the natural backdrop out of focus in my snowdrops shots or to go for the black background. Still not sure which I like.

I suppose, to be super critical, I find the image in the raindrop a bit distracting as the colours don't seem to relate to the flower. I mean it could just be another snowdrop or some grass, rather than Canterbury Cathedral or the red arrows doing a fly by.

Interesting about the subtle climate difference though. I saw some primroses out today too!:thumbsdown:

I suppose, to be super critical, I find the image in the raindrop a bit distracting as the colours don't seem to relate to the flower.

I like it just the way it is (y)
if you look sideways I think the two drops with the reflected images look like frog eyes :D
is it just me or should I lay off the caffeine this time of night :shrug::D

Just reread my reply and it looks like the thumbs down might be for the image...its not. I meant it to refer to the fact that primroses should not be out this time of the year. We haven't had many frosty days here this year and everything is a bit confused, not to mention washed out.

On a solid black background this would look immense, great shot mate

Back