Rajasthan

Been looking forward to seeing these. Stunning part of the world. Some of the scans look a tiny bit soft but it doesn't detract from some great shots. The camel at sunset is fantastic. And I love the guy on the steps too.

Those Neil are superb. A really interesting and diverse set. The b&w have lovely tones and a fabulous 'feel' to them and the colour shots are vibrant and wonderful.
The camel shot is just an absolute belter mate, top work, great composition. (y):clap:

Your first image is the wrong way around

??

just flipped it
Neil.jpg

Last edited:
I'm fascinated by the blue building in Jaipur - don't recall seeing that when we were there a few years ago.

This is some of the best work I've seen you produce Neil, good stuff.

This is great stuff!

The camel sunset is superb!

Great pics.

Would the blue building not be in Jodhpur perhaps?

It looks amazing on Epson Exhibition canvas satin [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

how did you get that magenta cast - I cannot remember my film processing days - what pp package did you use Neil - just look at the colours in the moped, the lady and the wall?

Only you know the colours that you saw - maybe they were that colour?

Last edited:
how did you get that magenta cast - I cannot remember my film processing days - what pp package did you use Neil - just look at the colours in the moped, the lady and the wall?

Only you know the colours that you saw - maybe they were that colour?
I just used ACR and a few brushes..............it really does look fantastic printed

My Beautiful wife chilling in Rajasthan India
Hasselblad 503CW 250mm Supercromatic Ektar 100........I love this lens
Neil's_Photography_November-07,-2016_2016-11-07-0141.jpg

Back