No
Some of mine from the weekend

gb1.jpg

gb2.jpg

gb3.jpg

gb4.jpg

gb5.jpg

gb7.jpg

Very nice Rich, good variety, nice and sharp, and plenty of action. Well done.

Well and truly nailed Rally Wales/GB, sir! (y) Nice to see and old Impreza WRC in there! :cool:

Nice set rich not been to a rally for years all very sharp well captured.

Nice to see and old Impreza WRC in there! :cool:

That's because it's only just finishing from when it was in vogue! :D

Seriously though they're great shots all of them.

Can I ask? I've never been to a rally before and quite fancy a crack at shooting the WRC next year. Are all you guys that have displayed these fantastic shots pro's that can get to the "press only" good spots, or can anyone get to shoot from these angles? :shrug:

Great love the set as mentioned some really nice vibrant pictures. Will have to try and go to the rally one year at least.

Great set i love #'s 2 & 9 and of course the water splashes.

Last time I went to a WRC we could get right up to the track walking along the forest roads and Hopping off the road just before the cars came. You could hear them coming what a sound !!!!!!

I think they are very well taken shots Rich,but I would like to see you do more than just car shots,for me the compositions are lacking.
However if it rocks your boat and you are happy,fair play,just my opinion.

Last time I went to a WRC we could get right up to the track walking along the forest roads and Hopping off the road just before the cars came. You could hear them coming what a sound !!!!!!

Cheers! Thanks for the info. ;)

That's because it's only just finishing from when it was in vogue! :D

Seriously though they're great shots all of them.

Can I ask? I've never been to a rally before and quite fancy a crack at shooting the WRC next year. Are all you guys that have displayed these fantastic shots pro's that can get to the "press only" good spots, or can anyone get to shoot from these angles? :shrug:

Anyone can go anywhere pretty much. The exception to this is in the certain 'Spectator Stages', where the crowd are controlled to certain areas - with passes required for the best photo spots.

Generally speaking you can walk into a forest and perch yourself wherever you like.

Hi , well done indeed , I especially like the watershots #7 & #10 , full of movement .hope you'd the waterproofs on !

very nice set Rich #10 be my fav though but all are great (y)

Love the water coming through the bonnet vents in number 7! And number 9 of Meeke catching some air time! Awesome.

Back