Rally Yorkshire

1, 3 and 6 are really good mate, but pipped by the pan, outstanding :clap:, think you deserve an upgrade. . . :D

Nice shots(y)

What setup did you use? Going to a welsh rally stage next month myself, never shot moving cars before:eek:

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

Nick,
I use a 55-250mm for the long shots (soon to be replaced by a 70-200 F4L - thanks to Dave & Matty!!) and the pan was done using the standard kits lens (18-55 wide open ISO 200 @ 1/60th) that came with my canon 650d.

I would recommend you try practising your panning before you go, you can do this next to any busy main road :) Best of luck

Graeme

Thanks, I thought about giving the panning a go before I head off(y)

5 is a belter Graeme. A great pan, and the slight flare makes it all the better for me!
Some good shots, and nice perspectives, though looks a little cool in terms of WB in some of them, I know I had to warm my shots up a touch.
Definitely the most pleasing set I have seen from you mate! Just think what you'll be snapping with a mug attached!
Matty

nice set no.6 i bet that was loud, i saw that thing at rally day couple years ago and it SCREAMED, with a closed bonnet it was loud, but with an open filter like this image i suspect it was ear bleeding

Back