Rallycross at Croft

Edit My Images
Yes
Went to my first Rallycross meet yesterday. Was good fun and a nice atmosphere too. I found the light a bit challenging with ever changing harsh sun, then dark cloud, so was constantly playing with over/under exposure - not sure I really knew what I was doing :LOL:
Anyway, here's few racing shots for anyones thats interested (I also have some people shots that I'll post in the 'people' section later).

Appologies upfront for some of the 'angled' shots which I know some don't care for. Also a few samey shots.

aCroft5.jpg

aCroft6.jpg

aCroft1.jpg

aCroft3.jpg

aCroft15.jpg

aCroft14.jpg

aCroft7.jpg

aCroft20.jpg

aCroft12.jpg

good, panning is excellent. How long did it all go on for?

good, panning is excellent. How long did it all go on for?

Started at about 10am with practise, then racing from midday till about 4ish.
I thought it was gonna be a bit rubbish when I first got there, but it actually turned out to be good fun.
I took loads of shots but all pretty samey.

Thanks for the comments guys (y)

I think I'll have to have a day out with you at some point so you can teach me how to pan... these are great :clap:

No probs. Are you up here again before the 'Yorkshire meet'. If so we can drag Kay along too - we could even check out some engine bits, alloys, dump valves etc...she'd love it :LOL:

Could also see if there's anything on the Yorkshire meet weekend like motocross, rallying etc :geek: :geek: :geek: :D

No probs. Are you up here again before the 'Yorkshire meet'. If so we can drag Kay along too - we could even check out some engine bits, alloys, dump valves etc...she'd love it :LOL:

Could also see if there's anything on the Yorkshire meet weekend like motocross, rallying etc :geek: :geek: :geek: :D

No, the Yorkshire meet is my next visit home - I'm only home for the Sunday & Monday.

An excellent set. Looks like you've got this panning down to a fine art (y)

Back